Southwest Properties was chosen by Develop Nova Scotia ( formerly Waterfront Development Corporation ) as the preferred company to develop the Cunard property on the Halifax Waterfront. In keeping with our Bishop’s Landing development next door, we have plans to design a dynamic mixed-use project for the property that will complement its surroundings and offer exciting new opportunities to enjoy the waterfront all year round.
The development will target LEED® Gold certification and will feature 235 rental units, above ground interior parking, street level and harbour side retail and significant public spaces along Halifax’s waterfront.
Residential units will feature quality, designer selected finishes for those preferring the convenience of renting, and access to a variety of amenities such as a resident social room, fitness centre, two amenity terraces with roof top pool, hot tub, yoga platform, barbecue and sitting areas. Plus enjoy a private resident business lounge, meeting room, hobby room, pet spa and a car wash bay.
The surrounding community and CUNARD residents will enjoy access to retail and public open spaces.
Community Notices on construction site activity:
- November 22nd, 2021 – Site Update > HERE >
- November 5th, 2021 – Site Update > HERE >
- October 12, 2021 – Site Update > HERE >
- September 2nd, 2021 Community Update HERE>
- June 21st, 2021 Community Update HERE >
- June 8th, 2021 Community Update HERE>
- April 27th, 2021 Community Update HERE >
- April 23rd, 2021 Community Update HERE >
- April 12th, 2021 Community Update HERE>
- January 14th, 2021 Community Update HERE >
Register for CUNARD
Expected for late fall 2023. Sign up below to register to live at CUNARD. Please note that updates will be sent when more is available. Should you need to speak directly with someone prior to an update – please contact Marketing & Communications.