The South Park project is an exciting mixed-use development at the corner of South Park Street which includes PAVILION condominiums, the YMCA Centre of Community and a residential rental building called CURVE.
The architect and interior design consultant honoured this two-building development project on South Park in their exterior and interior design approach. The buildings plays upon the former CBC building’s Streamline Moderne design that focused on curves and smooth lines.
- North Tower – 13 Storeys – PAVILION– 83 condominiums
- South Tower – 16 Storeys – CURVE – 205 rental building
- 70,000 sq. ft. YMCA in North Tower
- 20,000 Square Feet combined Retail
- Three levels interior parking