PAVILION is a landmark residence as part of our mixed-use development of South Park. Pavilion offers 13 storeys of luxury living and retail space.
Southwest teamed up with some of the finest and most talented architects and designers to create a beautiful, sustainable, and smart building worthy of its premier location in downtown Halifax.
PAVILION is also home to the newest, most advanced centre of community in Halifax—the John W. Lindsay YMCA. The centre features 70,000 sq.ft. of health and fitness facilities, including a running track, state-of-the-art gym, and pool.
- The most desirable downtown location, across from Halifax Public Gardens and at the foot of Citadel Hill.
- An interior parkade featuring a car wash facility, bicycle stalls, and pet spa station.
- Thoughtful and stunning design throughout, including an art-deco-inspired lobby with high-end wood and marble accents.
- 24-hour concierge service.
- 6th floor resident lounge, including an entertainment area and kitchen.
- 6th floor landscaped garden terrace, featuring a barbecue and seating area overlooking the Halifax Public Gardens.
- Integrated European appliances in-unit.
- A variety of unit layouts, from one-bedroom to two-bedroom with den.
- Three available designer-selected decor packages.
We are pleased to announce all 83 condominiums in PAVILION are sold. For info on other available condo and rental suites, contact us at 902-422-6412.