PAVILION will be a landmark residence and retail development—as part of our multi-building South Park development project—offering 13 storeys of luxury living and retail space.
Southwest has teamed up with some of the finest and most talented architects and designers to create a beautiful, sustainable, and smart building worthy of its premier location in downtown Halifax.
PAVILION will also be home to the newest, most advanced centre of community in Halifax—the John W. Lindsay YMCA. The centre will feature 70,000 sq.ft. of health and fitness facilities, including a running track, state-of-the-art gym, and pool.
- The most desirable downtown location, across from Halifax Public Gardens and at the foot of Citadel Hill.
- An interior parkade featuring a car wash facility, bicycle stalls, and pet spa station.
- Thoughtful and stunning design throughout, including an art-deco-inspired lobby with high-end wood and marble accents.
- 24-hour concierge service.
- 6th floor amenity lounge, including an entertainment area and kitchen.
- 6th floor landscaped garden terrace, featuring a barbecue and seating area overlooking the Halifax Public Gardens.
- Integrated European appliances in-unit.
- A variety of unit layouts, from one-bedroom to two-bedroom with den.
- Three available designer-selected decor packages.
- For condominium purchase – visit PAVILION website