CURVE rental building is located within the South Park Street development. Situated adjacent to Pavilion condominium & YMCA centre of community, CURVE will add a sophisticated, urban flare and the ultimate in living.
A trend-setting residence that is urban, chic and ahead of the ‘curve’ when it comes to contemporary living.
- 16 storey rental building
- 198 rental units in one of the most desirable downtown location across from Halifax Public Gardens.
- A variety of unit layouts, from studios to three-bedrooms.
- Thoughtful suite layouts with designer selected finishes.
- Resident social lounge, including an entertainment & dining area, kitchen and fireplace.
- Fitness centre, yoga studio, exterior swimming pool & hot tub overlooking the historic Halifax Public Gardens.
- 7th Floor resident landscaped garden terrace with city and garden views.
- An interior parkade featuring a car wash facility, bicycle stalls, and pet spa station.
- Street level retail to add to the customer living experience.
- Learn more about CURVE>
CURVE is now Pre-Leasing for Summer 2019 !
Register your interest or visit our Design, Experience and Leasing Centre at 1479 Lower Water Street. Should you like to arrange to meet a member of our Leasing Team > Call 902.425.8012.