We are always welcoming new talent!
At Southwest we are always seeking the best and brightest stars in their field. From front line staff to senior management we choose to employ the best in the industry! Here are just a few of the exciting careers that you could find at Southwest:
- Resident Managers
- Project Management and Construction
- Property Management
- University Co-op & Intern positions
If you would like to work for our growing and dynamic organization, or would like to have more information, please email Amanda Denton, Manager of Human Resources.
For more than 50 years, with the help of our staff, Southwest Properties has achieved unparalleled success in property management and development. Together we have positioned our dynamic organization as one of the best in our industry in Atlantic Canada. Our mission is to provide the best places to live, shop, work and play, creating lasting relationships with employees, customers and partners.
Working for Southwest provides a wide variety of benefits, including:
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Matching RRSP program
- Health and wellness incentives
- Variety of social events throughout the year
- Charitable donation matching program, and one day off per year to volunteer at an organization of the employee’s choice.